My Blog - E Learning Portfolio by Catrina Ramos.
American English File - Unit 1.
Hello Everyone, welcome to My Blog, in this This time, I want to talk about my experience and what I have learned in Unit 1 of my book American English File. This Unit 1 is very fascinating, because I was very excited and eager to lear about the content of my career.
1. What are the main topics of Unit 1?
Answer: In my opinion, the main topics of the Unit 1 is to teach me the basic conversation skills to introduce myself and get to know my other classmates and friends. For example, the Unit 1 had exersises for me introduce myself in the classroom, and conversation I could have with people from the other countries.
2. What topics would you like to practice more from Unit 1?
Answer: From Unit 1, I would like to practice more the sounds of the vowel and consonants, as I find it difficult to pronounce some words.
3. Do you understand the topics in Unit 1?
Answer: Yes, I was able to understand the topics of what Unit 1 is about, which is to seek that the students can listen to and comprehend what people want o have to say to me in order to engage in a good conversation and get to know each other better.
4. What can you say about Unit 1?
Answer: In the context of Unit 1, I can say that it is very enriching. The exercises it contains help me break the ice with my classmates, get to know each other better, and I learn many new words.
I want to welcome you to My Blog on this second occasion. Today, I want to tell you about what I learned in Unite 2. I really like this unit because it has a lot of vocabulary, and that expands my ability to communicate.
1. What are the main topics of Unit 2?
Answer: The main topics of Unit 2, in my opinion, is for us to be able to identify some objects, as well as their location, certain general reference or characteristics, both in their plural or singular forms.
2. What topics would you like to practice more from Unit 2?
Answer: In Unit 2, I would like to learn more about the long and short sounds of vowel because that is what I find most challenging to learn.
3. Do you understand the topics in Unit 2?
Answer: Yes, I was able to understand the objetive of Unit 2, which is about learning to describe some objects and also be able to say wherw they are located. with this unit, I learned to describe the size of objects and some feelings of people.
4. What can you say about Unit 2?
Answer: From the Unit 2, I can say that it is very comprehensive and I really like the audio of the conversation of the family that was traveling in the car and got to lose because in that exercise I was able to learn the imperative instructions and the feelings more easily.American English File - Unit 3.
Hello everyone, welcome to My Blog. In this occasion, I'm going to talk to you about what I have learned from Unit 3, and I want you to know that this unit has inspired me to dream about traveling to different parts of the world. I really love this Unit 3.
1. What are the main topics of Unit 3?
Answer: The main topics of this Unit 3, is based on how we can express what we like or dislike and similarities we hve in terms of taste with other people, using the present simple in scenarios like work and dates with other people.
2. What topics would you like to practice more from Unit 3?
Answer: In Unit 3, I would like to practice more about how to ask questions using the correct order, even though in this unit I was able to understand that is, more vocabulary.
3. Do you understand the topics in Unit 3?
4. What can you say about Unit 3?Answer: Yes, Unit 3 was easy for me to understand because everything was explainned with more clarity and the practice with dialogues helped me a lot.
Answer: From the Unit 3, I can say that it made me love dialogues because I was able to learn that conversing with other makes it easier for me to understand English.
American English File - Unit 4.
Good afternoon, dear followers of My Blog. Today, i was to tell you about my experience with Unit 4 of my American English File Book. The first thing I will say is that this Unit 4 brought back the most beautiful memories I have of my family and friends.
1. What are the main topics of Unit 4?
Answer: The main topics of this Unit 4 is interacting with family members using the possessives pronouns.
2. What topics would you like to practice more from Unit 4?
Answer: In this unit 4, I would like to learn more about time and place prepositions because sometimes I get confused whit their correct use it.
3. Do you understand the topics in Unit 4?
4. What can you say about Unit 4?Answer: Yes, I was able to understand the topic that Unit 4 was dealing with since the main idea is to be able identify family members and interact with them in daily routines.
Answer: I can say that I really liked this Unit 4, because it's about family, and i was able to expand my vocabulary a lot. Learned into practice at home with my family.
American English File - Unit 5.
Hello my dear followers in My Blog, this week I want to tell you about Unit 5 of my book American English File. And let me tell you, in this unit I learned a lot about how and when to use my favorite verb, which is "Can".
1. What are the main topics of Unit 5?
Answer: This Unit 5 is about how to express the things that i can or can't do, by using many verbs with the present continuous and integrating elements from previous units.
2. What topics would you like to practice more from Unit 5?
Answer: In this unit 5, I would like to continue learning more verbs in their present con form.
3. Do you understand the topics in Unit 5?
Answer: Yes, in this Unit 5, I understood a lot because the present continuous allows us to expresess actions that are happening in the moment, and this undoubtedly allows us to expand our vocabulary and also use verbs correctly.
4. What can you say about Unit 5?
Answer: From this Unit 5, I can say that I loved the amount of verbs that were integrated into the vocabulary.
American English File - Unit 6.
Dear Followers, welcome to My Blog. Today, I will tell you about what I have learned in Unit 6. By the way, this is where my blog ends in regard to the units in my book American English File. Since this the last unit, I want to thank all of you for sharing this new and beautiful learning experience with me.
Answer: This Unit 6 is about understanding what is read, using object pronouns, and correctly using the verbs "ser" and "do".
2. What topics would you like to practice more from Unit 6?
Answer: From this Unit 6, I would like to practice more on how to say and write dates and times correctly.
3. Do you understand the topics in Unit 6?
Answer: Yes, although Unit 6 has been the most difficult for me to understand, I was able to better comprehend the use of the verb "like" and when to use the verbs "be" and "do".
4. What can you say about Unit 6?
Answer: From this Unit 6, I can only say that I love the way it helps and forces the use of verbs and objective pronouns to better understand what is being read. For example, the story "The Glass Botlle" was fascinating. I really liked the story and unsderstood that it's an easy way to learn more vocabulary and apply grammar rules and verbs correctly. In conclusión reading is a good way to learn, in my case of course.
Very nice information!!!
ResponderBorrar